Friday 7 February 2014

Draft-Double Page Spread.

For the Double Page Spread, my perception has continuously changed throughout making this. There were aspects of this that didn't appeal to me at all, however I went through with it anyway as I will receive feedback in how to improve on this.


Evidence of my perception changing is the change of location of the image. It was initially place in the centre of the DPS, however the Interview wouldn't fit so I had to change it to the bottom right hand corner in order for the whole of the Interview to fit.


To improve, I will utilise the space more effectively and ensure that the DPS has the 'proper' look that all successful Magazines hold. Also, I will make sure that the columns of the Interview are more align with each other and size of the image will be enlarged.















No comments:

Post a Comment