Thursday 16 January 2014

Title of the Magazine.

Through research of analysing other Magazine titles, I have came to a conclusion that the title for my Magazine is ''IM'. ''IM'' stands for ''Indie Music''. I have gained this idea from a website ''indiemusicmag.com''. I have used this because it is short and simple and has reference to the genre of the Magazine.



This website has given me the inspiration for the title of my Magazine. The idea to abbreviate it came from ''NME'' Magazine.
Initially, I titled it ''IMM'' (Indie Music Magazine) however I received feedback concerning the title sounded like someone was stuttering.
Also, this title has double connotations as it is an acronym for ''Indie Music'' and 'I'M (I Am); which suggests that this Magazine stands up for what you believe in and is a necessity for you.

1 comment: